Who:Biedronka (Jeronimo Martins)
What:Full B2C and B2B advertising services for thematic campaigns in the BTL channel
Scope of work:
- creating layout and producing periodical leaflets and thematic folders with food and non-food offer
- proposing a scenario for culinary activity to promote Biedronka retail chain products – a competition entitled “Zostań Mistrzem Kuchni” [“Become a Master Chef”].
- building the principles of cooperation and logistics for the implementation of the project
- the quality of Biedronka’s printed advertising materials (including photos) has significantly improved
- thanks to improving communication and taking it to a higher level, the Biedronka retail chain recorded a more than 10 per cent increase in sales for 2016
- the culinary competition “Become a Master Chef” conceived and organised by us recorded 731,560 visits to the competition website and 1,250 entries.
- for the purpose of cooperation with Jeronimo Martins we employed several dozen people, opened a branch in Warsaw and built a professional photo studio
Several years of cooperation with Poland’s largest discount store chain was a real “baptism of fire” for Yellow Crocodiles advertising agency – a difficult, demanding, multi-level project requiring huge investment in time, personnel, logistics and creativity. Our designed newsletters and thematic folders – both with food and non-food products – were delivered in several million copies to Biedronka shops all over Poland. Our tasks included not only designing, typesetting, preparing and supervising printing process, but also coordination of the logistics of samples for photo sessions, organisation of these sessions, selection of models, locations, etc.
Apart from day-to-day design and publishing work, we also carried out other tasks for Jeronimo Martins, including the organisation and moderation of the “Become a Master Chef” culinary competition, promoting products from the Biedronka retail chain, as well as designing and producing shopping cards for the company’s employees, along with a presentation and supporting materials.