What:“Take care of your clothes” information and education campaign
Scope of work:
- creating key visual for the campaign
- logo design
- design and implementation of a campaign website
- development of graphic materials to accompany the action
- creation of a promotional video in cooperation with Impact Production agency
- “Take care of your clothes” campaign received widespread coverage in traditional and electronic media nationwide.
- with our creations, reaching audiences through various channels, we have contributed to shaping positive consumer behaviour and decisions, replacing thoughtless consumerism with conscious choice
Activities under the campaign “Take care of your clothes. Read. Check. Care” for the Polish company LPP SA, which has in its portfolio such clothing brands as Reserved, Mohito, House, Sinsay and Cropp, were designed and implemented jointly by the Katowice-based advertising agency Yellow Crocodiles and the communications consultancy agency Lighthouse Poland.
The aim of the campaign was to educate consumers on how to make the right purchasing decisions, how to consciously use and care for clothes so that they last as long as possible without losing their colours or cut. Guests were invited to participate in the campaign: the Reserved brand ambassadors and external experts – influencers and journalists.
Our work resulted in a minimalist, yet fashionable and firmly rooted in contemporary trends key visual design, based primarily on images in the graphic layer. The showpiece of the campaign is the website we designed, https://dbajoubranie.pl, where practical information on how to use and care for the clothes – which can be implemented easily, immediately and by everyone – plays a key role. An interesting challenge was to program an emission calculator to count the amount of CO2 we produce when washing, drying and ironing our clothes. A chatbot has also been implemented on the website to help dispel doubts about the labels and symbols on clothing labels.
For the purposes of the campaign, the Yellow Crocodiles agency also created a brand book and a range of accompanying graphic materials (such as a report, presentation and social media posts template). In cooperation with the Impact Production agency, we also produced a promotional film featuring the campaign’s ambassadors, who were interviewed about caring for clothes and the correct interpretation of labels.