What:creative services for the company’s key development investments
Scope of work:
- designing, ongoing maintenance and supervision of websites dedicated to the most important residential investments of TDJ Estate
- creating an interactive configurator for the websites, enabling the viewing and selection of a flat within a given development
- realising billboard campaigns
- designing, editing and typesetting of the custom magazine “Twoja Ligota” (“Your Ligota”), addressed to the residents of the southern district of Katowice
- branding for selected TDJ Estate investments (logotype, brand book, typography)
- thanks to our creative activities TDJ Estate’s investments are well visible online and in the city, while apartments usually sell out even before the completion of an investment
- our virtual flat configurator makes it easier for customers to choose the flats they are interested in, which also has a positive impact on sales results
- TDJ Estate’s exhibition stand, designed by us, attracted the attention of visitors to the Silesian Property Fair, standing out from other developers
- “Twoja Ligota” magazine has become an important element in building the local community in Katowice’s southern district of Ligota, where it plays an informative and integrative role
TDJ Estate – an award-winning Silesian developer with their flagship state-of-the-art .KTW office building – put its trust in the Yellow Crocodiles advertising agency many years ago, which resulted in many joint projects. In the case of most of TDJ’s investments (such as Osiedle Franciszkańskie, Osiedle Wieszowa or Dobrynów) we have accompanied them from the very beginning, practically from the moment the first shovel was thrust in, offering our support both in BTL and digital.
Yellow Crocodiles agency has been responsible for the creation, implementation and maintenance of websites for most of the key investments of TDJ Estate, including an interactive configurator of flats which enables viewing the flat you are interested in from the level of the whole building and often also taking a “virtual tour”. Owing to such a solution, it is easier for a potential client to visualise his dream home.
Drivers travelling around Katowice can see our billboards, while the residents of Katowice’s Ligota district (where TDJ Estate’s long-standing flagship project, Osiedle Franciszkańskie, is located) are happy to read about their surroundings, the changes taking place within it and the interesting people who live nearby in the “Twoja Ligota” magazine. Cooperation with TDJ Estate means communication at the highest level!